Monday 4 January 2016

New Year - fresh new look!

If you haven't already received an Email, a Facebook post, a Jacquie Lawson e-card, a Pinterest update or a Skype call from me............................


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Last year was a very good year indeed for my work; I had three solo exhibitions and two group exhibitions and y drawings and paintings have sold very well indeed. 

It was great to go back to the UK after 3 years of absence. Seeing friends, family and familiar landscapes again was very, very uplifting. There wasn't nearly enough time to do everything I wanted but I will be home again this summer and will have more time.

My big project for ummer 2016 will be to produce a collection of new etchings and linocuts - something I cannot do in Vietnam becuase they don't have the right technology.  I will base myself in Northumberland and use a print workshop in Newcastle to get the work done.





I have lots of new things to show you for 2016. 

First of all, my web site has a complete make-over. It has a fresh new look with new links and there are lots of new items for sale in my online shop.

I launched it yesterday and this morning my mailboxes were full of great feedback from all quarters.   Click HERE to go straight there and have a look.

Let me know what you think. If you like it - then why not share it with some friends by sending them the web address in an email or Facebook message


Next up - I have a brand new Facebook Page dedicated to my work. I will no longer be posting my work on my personal Facebook timeline, I will keep that just for personal photos, sharing videos and keeping up with friends. 

I post to my new Facebook page every single day so if you would like to see what I am working on simply visit the site, click on 'Like' and my arty stuff will be delivered to your phone or computer every morning.  Click HERE  to go straight to my new, professional Facebook Page.  Unlike Facebook timelines, Facebook pages are completely anonymous so no-one can see that you are connected to it in any way.

I have joined Instagram - I still struggle with it - it is not the most intuitive app. I have ever used but It is up and running and I will learn to love it - Haha!

Click HERE to see my first snaps

That's it for now. I love being able to share things with you through this blog.  Please let me know if you have any new links or addresses to share with me. What exciting new websites or apps do you use that you think I might like?  email me: bammbah@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment