Thursday 9 August 2012

Parting is such ....... fun!


After the leaving party with my lovely colleagues and friends at the art college, there was the party for my oldest and my closest friends. 

Two or three of them took over the boat in the afternoon and turned the wheelhouse into into a tropical wonderland for the 'West meets East' floating party at the beginning of July. It was a sparkling event!


This month we created an informal antidote to Creative Networks so I could say thank you and goodbye to some of the people who have helped and supported me during the past 4 years of Creative Networks. The 'dream team' came together one last time for a 'one night only' event entitled Creative Nitwits.  We took La Duena up to Granary Wharf and moored right outside The Hop in the Dark Arches. Some of the gang took the cruise back down the river as you can see.  

This ' leaving' thing is a lot of fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment